Thank you so much to Valerie R. Lawson over at http://valerierlawson.wordpress.com/ for the Versatile Blogger award! Be sure to check out her blog.
Here are the rules for this one:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly that are excellent.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. (Fifteen? There’s just no way. I don’t follow enough blogs, yet. I’m working on it!)
3.Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1. These last three years have been the first years since I was in elementary school that I haven’t sung in any music groups.
2. I played the principal in a high school production of “Grease.”
3. I’m an only child.
4. I had my mother for a French teacher for two years in high school.
5. I love to memorize the names of my students, alphabetically by first name.
6. I fell off a fire engine in 1st grade. (My husband likes to say, “That explains A LOT.”)
7. My 6 year old just dedicated a book she wrote at school to Tyra Banks. Where did this child come from?
I only got to 10, and I bet if I spent lots of time checking, a bunch of them would have this award already. But here are some blogs that I follow and have been enjoying:
1. Slushpile Hell (http://slushpilehell.tumblr.com)
2. Shannon Messenger (http://ramblingsofawannabescribe.blogspot.com)
3.Cassie’s Reading, Writing, and Lovin’ It (http://readingwritingandlovinit.blogspot.com/)
4.Krista Van Dolzer’s Mother. Write. (Repeat) (http://motherwrite.blogspot.com)
5. Angela Cothrans’ Live to Write… Edit When Necessary (http://livetowrite1.blogspot.com)
6. Casey McCormick’s Literary Rambles (http://www.literaryrambles.com)
7. Lisa and Laura Write (http://lisa-laura.blogspot.com)
8. Kate Messner’s blog (http://www.katemessner.com/blog/)
9. Cupid’s Literary Connection (http://cupidslitconnection.blogspot.com)
10. R.C. Lewis’ Crossing the Helix (http://crossingthehelix.blogspot.com)
Carry on, bloggers!