I had a writing post in mind, about how images and photos have been helping me write lately, but then I got tagged.
So, thanks to Valerie Lawson at valerielawson.wordpress.com, you are deprived of my writerly musings for today. Don’t cry. It will all be okay.
Here’s what she’s making me do. I have to answer 11 questions, 10 of which are completely impossible for me because I’m the most indecisive person on the planet.
1. What are your 5 favorite movies?
Agh. I don’t do well with favorites. So here are 5 movies that I have liked: Shakespeare in Love; Anchorman; The 40-Year-Old Virgin; Bridesmaids; and Love Actually.
2.Would you rather go without makeup for a year, or without shaving your legs for a year?
No makeup! That’s the easy one.
3. What book have you read recently that you really love?
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and her daughter Samantha van Leer. Although I can’t stop thinking it’s “Between the Lions” like the kids show on PBS.
4. What book have you read recently that you really hated?
Hate is a strong word… Right now I’m listening to The Peculiar Sadness of Lemon Cake in the car. Slowwwwwly because I always have the kids with me and we must listen to loud pop music. Anyway – I love the premise, but I feel like the book is all over the place. I don’t feel any sense of structure (and believe me, I never think about structure in my own writing. Like, wait, should I have had a climax to the story? Oops!). I don’t feel compelled to keep listening – not enough is driving the story. However, I will finish it because I’m stubborn that way.
5. If you had to eat one food for one meal every day for a year, which would you choose?
6. What was the best part of your senior year of high school?
The school play that year was Grease, and I still know every hand motion. Sadly.
7. What piece of electronic equipment do you think you could easily live without?
8. Do you prefer your beverages through a straw, from a bottle or from another container?
Depends. Can I say that?
9. Would you rather have glow in the dark skin or squishy teeth?
Who came up with these questions? Glow in the dark skin, I guess. But I’d have to hide after sunset. Just call me Edward Cullen.
10. Who would win in a fight between Gandalf and Dumbledore?
I’m going with Dumbledore since I don’t really like (Sorry! Sorry! Don’t hate me!) the Lord of the Rings.
11. Do you consider pushup bras to be a form of dishonesty?
Yikes. Now I have to tag people to force them into this torture. Have fun-
- Julie Zeager at http://travelingz.blogspot.com/
- R.C. Lewis at http://crossingthehelix.blogspot.com
- Kim Savage at http://kimsavage.me
- Mark O’Brien at http://markobrienwrites.blogspot.com
- E.D. Martin at http://flotsamandjetsamandderelictme.blogspot.com
My apologies in advance!